Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 8 9
Results 81 to 90 of 90

Thread: Here's what I got.

  1. #81
    Super Member glenda5253's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    NE Kansas
    Posts
    1,087
    Great deal!

  2. #82
    Super Member Just Me...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,908
    I still have my old Futura! It is a great machine!

  3. #83
    Super Member Rann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valdosta GA
    Posts
    1,956
    I have the Futura like that which has the cams built in. The guy that cleaned it, etc. (He's been doing this 50+ years) said it was one of Singer's best machines.

  4. #84
    Super Member buddy'smom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    4,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Rann
    I have the Futura like that which has the cams built in. The guy that cleaned it, etc. (He's been doing this 50+ years) said it was one of Singer's best machines.
    Well this one does need a good cleaning, has cams and accessories with it. I'll get my son to overhall it.

  5. #85
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    eastern Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,877
    You have done Very Well. It takes a long time to buy all of this at regular prices. The books are so interesting. I love books as they show not only how to do it right but even help me correct errors or try new stuff. Bless you.

  6. #86
    Super Member buddy'smom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    4,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvel
    You have done Very Well. It takes a long time to buy all of this at regular prices. The books are so interesting. I love books as they show not only how to do it right but even help me correct errors or try new stuff. Bless you.
    I love quilt books, I have two huge bookcases my son made for me and there packed. Have to make some room for sure. I love to sit and look through them all and of corse, I'm gonna make this and that, someday??

  7. #87
    Super Member katiebear1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    lexington ky
    Posts
    1,246
    How come I can never find good stuff?

  8. #88
    Junior Member AZTeri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    233
    Hey - that's my machine! :) I've had one since 1976 and it's still going strong. Only had to bring it in for tune ups 3 times in all those years!

  9. #89
    Super Member buddy'smom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    4,089
    Quote Originally Posted by AZTeri
    Hey - that's my machine! :) I've had one since 1976 and it's still going strong. Only had to bring it in for tune ups 3 times in all those years!
    Your's most likley looks alot cleaner than mine??

  10. #90
    Senior Member tlpa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lost in my sewing room
    Posts
    923
    Fun fun fun!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 8 9

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.