Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: How Big is Your Stash??Let's be honest...

Quote Originally Posted by QUILTNUT
    MAKE IT AS WIDE AS THE MEASUREMENT FROM YOUR SHELF FOLD YOUR NEW FABRIC ON THAT FORM AND THEN SLIDE THE FORM OUT
    On that thought, I take a piece of plastic 9"x14" and fold the fabric on that. Slip out the plastic and put on the shelves. Using 9", you can guesstimate the yardage on hand.

Welllll, I have way more than I really need but they say fiber is good for you. :lol:

piney

My stash isn't as large as the one who pose this question. I have a cabinet in my sewing/craft room. I have an army footlocker, 3 med. large totes, 3 med. totes, 3 small totes, two baskets, and several zipper bags from bedding sets of my sister, all this is in the "keeping room." :shock: :lol: Along with some shelves with ceramic bisque and pantry storage. It is somewhat organized but I still find things I forgot I had now and then when looking for something else. :oops: Makes for little surprises!

lin
    I dunno Deb. That sounds like a pretty good stash to me! :mrgreen:

I just started quilting a year ago so I have a small stash. Right now alot of blues from my block-a-month quilt, and more from the new magic tiles quilt I just did. Since I share my sewing room with my office I don't have much space. I have started on the walls. My knitting stash is beside the couch in the living room as I knit as I watch tv...the newest one is now scrapbooking so I have no idea where I am going to put all my craft stuff unless I kick my son out of his room!

I'd never do it...who would take out the trash :P
    Attached Images Attached Images

there is only one answer to that question:

NOT BIG ENOUGH!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5