Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How to drive a quilter crazy

I hate when that happens! At least now you'll have a spare.

Jim
    I've never lost my rotary cutter....I keep it in a leather pencil pouch inside a plastic pencil box... I also keep a pin magnet, a box of pins, needles and sewing machine needles there. Always handy and always easy to take to quilting guild or just into the other rom to work on projects...also keeps them away form little fingers...with smal grandchildren we have to make sure they are out of sight and out of reach....My mind...I think I could lose it at times...lol

Usually it's my phone. Have to get DH to call it so I can find which pocket/bag I left it in.
    Happy New Year
    Annie

LOL

Glad to see I'm not the only person to lose things on a regular basis! I just hate looking for things. Alot of times my problem is if the doorbell rings or whatever distraction, & if I have something in my hand, it goes with me & I'm apt to set it down anyplace in route. LOL

It's okay to have two cutters anyway. I have one marked for "paper" and the other I know is for fabric. That way I can cut templates out of paper or plastic and I use my old blades that don't cut perfectly for that and put the new blades in the fabric cutter. It's real handy to just grab the one I want. Put each of them in an old leather eyeglass case for safety.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2