Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How to drive a quilter crazy

Hide their rotary cutter! I just moved all my sewing stuff into a new room and somehow I lost my rotary cutter. I have today off and planned on starting a quilt for the grandbaby due in February and spent way too much time already looking for my cutter. I guess I will just have to run to Joanns and get another one! I was headed there today anyways.

I lost mine once, showed up right after I bought a new one, so now you'll have two (or lots more like me. tee hee)

Blog Entries
    LOL my cutter, rulers, pins..... :roll: :D:D:D

Yup, that's why I have 3 now...lol. The Joann's store is just around the corner from me, so it's easier to buy a replacement.

Luckily I was able to share some of my excess quilting supplies with my daughter now that she has started quilting. I figured that would help her to stay inspired if she didn't have to fork out lots of $$ to get the basics (rotary, ruler, mat).

np3
    Blog Entries
    Ouch!

Cyn
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel
    I lost mine once, showed up right after I bought a new one, so now you'll have two (or lots more like me. tee hee)
    Must be a pattern :) I have 5- I just won't waste my time looking for one in my house but will take my time to dress, run to the store, look at all the fabric and stuff, buy a new one and return home to be too ready to start another project than to finish the one I was working on :)

The solution is to have several and keep them in different places so you can find one at any time.

That would drive me crazy. Thank goodness Joanns is close.

Quote Originally Posted by ljfox
    Hide their rotary cutter! I just moved all my sewing stuff into a new room and somehow I lost my rotary cutter. I have today off and planned on starting a quilt for the grandbaby due in February and spent way too much time already looking for my cutter. I guess I will just have to run to Joanns and get another one! I was headed there today anyways.
    I spent three hours yesterday looking for a piece of fabric that I know I have. Still haven't found it. My precious little neighbor, Karsyn, usually finds things for me but she is out of town until Sunday. I sent her a text and told her I would pay her a finders fee if she finds the fabric when she gets home. Or course, she is so sweet she would find it for nothing, but I like to reward her, anyway.

Yup, thats whyI have 3 of everything!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast