Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: How many fabric store trips a week?

Gee, I am suppose to stay out of the fabric stores til January if I were to listen to my dh :) but I have already been there twice this week. Such good sales. Wondering if that twice a week is normal or if others are out doing me because I certainly wouldnt want that to happen :lol: So how many trips are we making each week?

Cyn
    Blog Entries
    I can usually hold my visits to once a week!

I don't have time to go to LQS I am too busy buying on here and other online shops.

Gee, I try not to get that started by buying online much, fabric anyway. I have bought thread and such. I like to see it and touch it, it would be way too easy to shop too often online. Maybe I just haven't got there yet. Apparently, I need a bigger fabric budget!

BMP
    Blog Entries
    I go 1-2 weekly if I have a project going other than that I wont go unless I have something in mind to work on, its just too much temptation otherwise...maybe after the holidays are over and I have more free cash to use.

I have to drive 100 miles round trip so maybe once a month! I can't even buy thread where I live!

Blog Entries
    It all depends on the week. Once a week is the norm for me, but when there are sales to be shopped, well, it could be daily. When I have a quilt on the go, it all depends on what I need, what I want, what I think I need, what I think I want etc, etc,.
    The ladies at my local Fabricland and the one LQS that I go to are so nice to deal with that I could go in there daily just to chat.
    So basically, if I don't answer my phone - I'm fabric shopping :)

I am on a run to try and use up some of my stash- but my pieces are getting smaller and smaller (LOL). I am taking a machine quilting class at our LQS on Saturday, though, so who knows what may happen?

I've been known to hit Jo-Anns twice in one day. If I get out I manage to get them, Hobby-Lobby, and Wal-Mart (the only ones close by). I'm a remnant buyer so I can easily manage to hide my stash.

Usually only once a week. My local store is right next to a Trader Joe's and I visit there once a week or so and just have to stop in and see what's going on.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast