Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hunter's Star LAQ Pattern

I have a blue & white king size that I plan to echo around the stars then just meander little moons and stars.

Your quilt is georgous. I am doing one is a quilt retreat in a couple of weeks. I love your colors, gives me some different colors to think about tomorrow when I go shopping for my fabric.

Blog Entries
    Better Homes and Gardens has this quilt in their Quilt-Lovers Favorites volume 9. The designer used outline quilting inside the stars, a diamond shape is quilted on the narrow strips between the stars and a feathered wreath is quilted on the hourglass portions made by the 1/4 sq triangles.
    If I can get a decent pic of it I will add another post. The quilting in the book really goes well with this quilt. Your quilt looks great - good luck with the finishing process!

I can't help with the quilt design but wanted to say how pretty your quilt is.

I've always loved the hunter's star..... your quilt is stunning!!

Quote Originally Posted by craftyone27
    Better Homes and Gardens has this quilt in their Quilt-Lovers Favorites volume 9. The designer used outline quilting inside the stars, a diamond shape is quilted on the narrow strips between the stars and a feathered wreath is quilted on the hourglass portions made by the 1/4 sq triangles.
    If I can get a decent pic of it I will add another post. The quilting in the book really goes well with this quilt. Your quilt looks great - good luck with the finishing process!
    Thanks so much for the info - I'm off to find a copy!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2