Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Husqvarna Sapphire 875

I was wondering if anyone owns or has used a Husqvarna Sapphire 875? I'd like to know some of the pros and cons about this machine.

I've started my "sewing machine fund" and am just gathering some info on different machines.

My first impulse was to save for the Janome Horizon, but now I'm thinking maybe the Husqvarnas would be a good choice...

Thanks! :D

I have the Sapphire 835 and I love it. I can't compare it to any other machines though since my last one was a 20 year old Singer that I got new... 20 years ago.

I don't quilt with it, just piecing really, and it's great for what I use it for. I like the needle threader and the 1/4" setting. My piecing has really improved since I got it a couple of years ago.

Test them both out. That is a must. I thought I wanted the Horizon but after testing it out I changed my mind but that is me personally. Test a lot of them it will help with your decision making.

I have the Sapphire 875 and I just love it. There are so many nice features. The needle threader, the auto cut, the 1/4 inch setting, the needle up/needle down feature, the bobbin just about empty feature, I could go on and on. I have no cons and I have had my machine for over a year already.

Blog Entries
    I can't say about other machines,but i have 2 Husqarna newer one is The SE the older one is The # 1 + it's about 13 years old and has never been in shop for repair. I love both of them.

Blog Entries
    Have you checked on patternreview.com? They have reader reviews on sewing machines and sergers too.

I have a Husqvarna/Viking 875Q - I love it - it is my first computerized machine - I was afraid to get one because I was afraid I wouldn't know how to use it - Well now I love it - and I didn't take the classes but I have figured it out really well. It has the tension that adjusts automatically - the scissors function and tons of other stuff. I recommend it.

Blog Entries
    I have the viking 1100 old machine but it still sews like a dream.

Don't know about the Sapphire 875 I have the Janome Horizon and I love it. Has built in walking foot that works beautifully and the machine is so quiet. It is a wonderful machine.

I had the viking 1100 it is a work horse.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast