Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: I can't find the tiny twister ruler anywhere. Anyone know where I can find it?

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Hi friends,
    Last week someone talked about the twister ruler that was only 2.5 inches (something like that).
    I've done a google search and came up with nothing.
    Any help is appreciated, thanks.
    Sue

http://www.gatheringroomquiltshop.com/id70.html

That is the quilt shot that the Original poster seen it in, however its not on their side, but then again you can't order from their site either. Here is the info
    To order call The Gathering Room Quilt Shop at: 502-222-1044, Tuesday - Saturday 10am-5pm, with your credit card information.
    Maybe call them and see if they know what your talking about

Or here is the shop thats website was printed on the template, maybe this is the one. http://www.primitivegatherings.us/sh...productId=8142 however its 25 dollars not 8.00

This would be a good time to make my own but I'm terrible at things like that!
    Thanks so much for the info :)

Blog Entries
    Its official name is Lil' Twister Ruler, if you google this there are several sites selling them.

Thanks, but I'm talking about a different one. It's smaller than the other two.

My local shop www.sweethomequiltco.com has the 5 inch size one in stock for $10.95 on-line. Hope you find one of the 2.5 inch size - I have both of the larger ones and love them!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
    Thanks, but I'm talking about a different one. It's smaller than the other two.
    Oh, sorry, I didn't know there were 3 sizes! See what you learn here. Hope someone can track it down. I'd be interested too.

BMP
    Blog Entries
    Why not just make one, I made several in the sizes I wanted, my local hardware store cut me the plexi in various sizes and I think they were all less than a dollar each. I took a black sharpie amd marked them.

Blog Entries
    I see what you mean,
    I found this posting:
    http://www.checkernewsletter.com/?p=4775

Lisa Bonjean of Primitive Gatherings loved the Twister design so much, she wanted to do miniature versions. The folks at CS Designs who developed the original concept had enough on their plates so Lisa provides her own templates in these miniature versions!

Item #PRI946 Retail $12.00

However, the Checkernewsletter site is for retailers, not consumers. If you go to the Primative Gatherings site, there is no mention of the ruler on the site or Lisa's blog. Maybe she is going to introduce it at the Padukah show?

Suggestion, try the mafg, www.country-schoolhouse.com and ask them. The only lil twister I can find is the 5 inch, and 10 inch.:)