Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I did it! Janome 7700 is now mine.

I did it! Janome 7700 is now mine.

I went to the quilt show at the Oaks in Pa. Saturday I picked out this for myself. It was between this & the 1600p. I just thought for the few $$ more the 7700 was the way to go. I really wanted one of the long arms but I just do not have the $$ for that.

I can not wait for it to be delivered & I can start to play with her. I am going to name her Maxi.

Any pointers and or tips would be greatly appreciated.>>

Blog Entries
    Wow, congratulations on your new machine!
    Wendy

You are going to love it. I have the 6600 and it is my perfect machine. I can only imagine what the 7700 is like.

Blog Entries
    congrats and enjoy
    Nancy in western NY

Blog Entries
    You are going to love it!! There is a learning curve, but then again I only sewed for a few months before I got mine so I was new to everything. I love it!!! I do all of my own FMQ'ing and that alone paid for it. I do have the blue bobbin case which I leave in all of the time. The gene washer also was a huge help. And when you FMQ get the white gloves, can't think of the name of them at the moment...but what a difference! Good luck and have fun!!!

Congratulations! You're gonna LOVE it!!!
    Neesie

By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.
    ~Richard Dawkins

Blog Entries
    I am really, really, really jealous!!! Congrats on your new machine
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Congratulations enjoy learning your new machine. The white gloves referred to above is called machingers not sure on the spelling. I bought a pair a couple of years ago but haven't used them yet. Any gardening gloves with rubber nubs work really well. I have about 8 pairs stored up. They last a long time and will last longer if you take them off before removing safety pins.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

Congratulations! Did you end up getting it from the Mt. Pocono Sew & Vac booth? I purchased an Accuquilt from them and they were selling their Janomes like they were ice cream on a hot day. if you did, I was really impressed with that business and would recommend people to go there.

Now, off to see what a janome 7700 is ...I have the basic janome- and I really like the quality. Had mine for 15 yrs and 1st time I had to have it serviced was last week (for an itty bitty problem).

have a janome 7700 and love love love it. It is the best machine I have owned.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast