Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I did it!

I just ordered the PED basic software for downloading embroidery designs for my new Brother 350 Embroidery & sewing machine and a 1/4 inch foot. I am eager to explore all the free downloads on the net! I am really having fun with my new machine and it sews like a dream!

If you look in the Links Section, Sondray has posted TONS of free pattern links. The machine embroidery ones usually start or end with ME in the title. Have fun with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Up North
    I just ordered the PED basic software for downloading embroidery designs for my new Brother 350 Embroidery & sewing machine and a 1/4 inch foot. I am eager to explore all the free downloads on the net! I am really having fun with my new machine and it sews like a dream!
    check out designsbysick.com and emblibrary.com

What fun. Hope you enjoy it.

I love my PED basic. I think I use it every day. Just remember to always have the machine turned on when you remove or put the card into the machine. It is very fragile and since it is open all the time that you are using it it can get seriously damaged. Mine is 2 years old an so far no problems.

Maria

Is that right? Have the machine turned on? I thought I read only insert the card when it is turne off. Am I wrong? Thanks

Is that right? Have the machine turned on? I thought I read only insert the card when it is turne off. Am I wrong? Thanks
    I meant to say off.!!! I am sorry. I should never answer a post when my little one is running around. Between him and the dog I am going to go insane.

Maria

Quote Originally Posted by Maride
    I meant to say off.!!! I am sorry. I should never answer a post when my little one is running around. Between him and the dog I am going to go insane.

Maria
    Thanks!! Nah you really won't go insane! I raised 5 boys and believe me I felt that way alot but I am only slightly kooky now!LOL

You are going to love it and the internet is full of free embroidery designs.

May I ask where you bought it from? I need one for my disney brother and haven't been able to find one.

thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast