Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I know what I want for Christmas!!!

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Even if I won the lottery I could never spend that kind of money on a quilting machine. My husband would have a heart attack on the spot, so I'd have to factor in the cost of his medical bills. That machine would cost me $100,000 by the time it were all said and done.

They lady said that they could put it on a payment plan for me. haha

Sure would be nice to even have enough room for something like that in my sewing room.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crkathleen
    I ran up to Joann's to see what they had for purple fabric on clearance. The Joann's by me has a Husqvarna Viking dealer inside the store. They had there longarm machine up and they gave me a demo.
    http://www.husqvarnaviking.com/us/14755.htm
    Talk about a nice machine! It's on sale for only $12,000! I'm taking up a collection! :lol:
    only $12,000? :shock: Thats way beyond my pocket book. I hope you get it tho. You deserve it :D

WOW -- that would be the ultimate Christmas gift!!! I would love to have one too! :D

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamagus
    I have been thinking this for awhile and I am going to say it now. Do those machines really have to be so expensive. Geez I could buy a small car for the price of one of them!
    Does it have everything you need? Stitch regulator, quilting frame and patterns to follow too? Or is all that extra?

I really would like at quality long arm machine but that is the price of a swimming pool or 6 trips down south for hubby and me... geewillikers!
    Hey you could get a 09 midsize car for that.

I, too, have been wanting a quilting machine for several years... maybe some day - the business end of it - well, quilts don't seem to be all the rage here as they are elswhere -

Blog Entries
    I truly hope that Santa finds a way to bring you that gift!!! My embroidery machine cost 1/3 of what my first car cost me LMBO I can't imagine paying $12,000 for a machine...but IF you could get a business started :wink: 8) 8)

Blog Entries
    Wow!!!! Now if I only had the room . Never mind Christmas I would put it on layaway right away. So no one would tall me out of it.

That is the cost of my truck!!!! payment plan for how long, by the time you get it out it would be out dated!! LOL unless you have that kind of money :wink: well I will send you a buck to get started :mrgreen:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast