Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: I owe everyone an apology

To all who have been posting on the thread about the McCalls article, I want to apologize for my posts. It has been brought to my attention that I was rude, and said things I shouldn't have. I got way too passionate and upset about the whole thing, and I made a complete fool of myself. The topic is one that upset a lot of people and I added to it. I am sorry. You are a great bunch of ladies and I don't want to be a sore on anyone's finger. I hope everyone involved can forgive me and I hope to control myself in the future.

Blog Entries
    Girl, I will bookmark this note, and refer to it for a nice apology template when I put my foot in my mouth and need a nice way to pull it back out!

All's well.
    God Bless.

Quote Originally Posted by tooMuchFabric
    Girl, I will bookmark this note, and refer to it for a nice apology template when I put my foot in my mouth and need a nice way to pull it back out!

All's well.
    God Bless.
    I don't know what the discussion was about but I agree, nice apology. :thumbup:

I dunno....I don't think you were rude. You're just saying what lots of folks are thinking.

No apology neccessary, you spoke your mind. I appreciate your frankness and passion on this issue.

Gal, That was very kind of you to post. You are obviously one very thoughtful person. Take Care, Maribeth

You didn't step on my toes, we all have our own opinions and you just voiced yours!! Thanks for the apology anyway!!

I've reread the entire thread, especially your posts, and I'm not sure why this was brought to your attention as rude but not to the rest our attentions? I, for one, really enjoyed the back and forth discussion. While heated, it seemed to me like we had a good discussion without swearing or defaming anyone. I spent a lot more time on the board for those few days, eager to see what someone else's opinion was. I would hope that heated discussions such as these are not discouraged as long as we all explain ourselves clearly without mudslinging.

So if you have to apologize, so do I. I'm sorry. (No I'm not - it was fun!)

Quote Originally Posted by garysgal
    To all who have been posting on the thread about the McCalls article, I want to apologize for my posts. It has been brought to my attention that I was rude, and said things I shouldn't have. I got way too passionate and upset about the whole thing, and I made a complete fool of myself. The topic is one that upset a lot of people and I added to it. I am sorry. You are a great bunch of ladies and I don't want to be a sore on anyone's finger. I hope everyone involved can forgive me and I hope to control myself in the future.
    You were rude?

O_O

Blog Entries
    Nothing gets done without passion! You just showed your passion for our pastime.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast