Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
I Saw It Here!! >

I Saw It Here!!

I Saw It Here!!

Old 01-08-2015, 10:09 AM

And by showing us your little tree, you have helped at least 4 others who are each making the tree as a group! Thanks!

Originally Posted by Sneed View Post
This is really a terrific site!!! I have been a member for a few years and am amazed and so grateful for all of the support, encouragement, ideas and inspiration that I have gotten right here. So many times I have been at a loss for an idea for a pattern...got the fabric, but what am I going to do with it? Or, now that it's made what kind of quilting does it need? This site has truly answered so many of my questions about an iron, a marker, a pattern, a machine or the many "what do I do now?" things. I can't say "thank you" enough to all of you out there that read and post, share and pass on your knowledge. Recently, I posted a little tree where I used pebbling for the garland. I SAW THAT HERE a few years ago and tucked it away in my memory bank!!! Thank heaven I didn't forget it.
Old 01-08-2015, 10:13 AM

This truly is a one-of-a-kind site... I, too, sometimes need a quick answer and I've ALWAYS gotten the help I need! Love to all!!
Old 01-08-2015, 10:18 AM

I love this site too! Everyone is so upbeat, helpful and encouraging!! I get have a some negative people at work so all I have to do to cheer up is read some of the posts and it makes me feel so much better!!
Old 01-09-2015, 03:22 AM

Best thing I ever did for expanding my quilting skills was join this site. It's how I start my day. I'm glad that Daily Digest posts early in the morning because I'm an early bird. I've referred other quilting friends to the site and they feel the same way. I don't limit myself to Daily Digest but that's one place for sure I visit every day. Thanks everyone for making this so great.
Old 01-09-2015, 03:29 AM

My DSIL clued me into this wonderful forum.....HUGS to her! She lives in OH, so while we don't get to see each as often as we would like, it is a fun way to be connected. I have learned a lot, and, once in awhile, I get to share with others, too! Thank you all!
Old 01-09-2015, 03:53 AM

Yes, I feel that way too. So many people here generously share their knowledge and ideas. Thank you so much.
Old 01-09-2015, 04:54 AM

...this is my version of Facebook...but better.......this lets me know there are others who are doing what I'm doing....I'm really not friends with any of the guild members here...Don't sew, shop, meet with......but this keeps me in touch with other quilters........ideas, doubts, solutions, help,.....and smiles....and sometimes disagreements, but that's ok for friends to do too......
Old 01-09-2015, 04:56 AM

My morning coffee and the quilt board...doesn't get any better then that!!!!
Old 01-09-2015, 05:07 AM

I can onlly agree with everything that's been said. Thanks to whoever thought of this to begin with. And to the adminstators who keep it running.
Old 01-09-2015, 05:19 AM

I too have to add my thanks and appreciation. QB and all its generous and knowledgeable members have me launched on this incredible quilting journey. I too treat it like my daily cup of coffee. Thanks everyone and have a terrific year.