Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: i win the prize

see what you think:

you take your leftover pieces, approximately the right size, and right then and there you make them into prairie points.

then you pop them into a container in the dark and wait. before you know it, they have babies.

when the time is right, voila!!, you'll have enough to edge a scrappy quilt.

do the same thing with geese. using the same color back ground, immediately make flying geese, all the same size. put them in the dark.
    presto chango! all ready for scrappies. if they're too narrow for your project, add narrow borders for the width you need.

where's my nobel quilting prize?

hmmm, how long do I have to wait...9 months? or do geese multiply faster than humans, lol!
    now, B. if the geese are doing all the work, how come you get the prize? :mrgreen: maybe they'll lay an egg for you, and if your real lucky, maybe it will be golden :wink:

If they multiply as fast as scraps or dust bunnies, I've got it made! You do win the Nobel Piece Prize! :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
    hmmm, how long do I have to wait...9 months? or do geese multiply faster than humans, lol!
    now, B. if the geese are doing all the work, how come you get the prize? :mrgreen: maybe they'll lay an egg for you, and if your real lucky, maybe it will be golden :wink:
    geese Do multiply faster then humans. I am doing the work. the geese are having all the fun (geese fun, that is). when i get a goose's golden egg, i will have a quilter in each of my homes. one at the ocean. one in nyc. one in a warm place to be determined. PHTOOT!!!''of course, you're invited to all of my new homes. i'll send the 'copter to pick you up.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflywing
    Quote Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
    geese Do multiply faster then humans. I am doing the work. the geese are having all the fun (geese fun, that is). when i get a goose's golden egg, i will have a quilter in each of my homes. one at the ocean. one in nyc. one in a warm place to be determined. PHTOOT!!!''of course, you're invited to all of my new homes. i'll send the 'copter to pick you up.
    well, depending on how warm you want it...it's plenty warm in Flor-heat-a! I been here, 45 years, and you never, ever get used to the heat...but, if you have a good A/C...it's better than snow, to me! :wink:

oh yeah,...just remembered, I don't fly! guess I'll have to ride in the limo! :mrgreen:

realy cute i don't fly either mouse thats something else we have in commen

On your way to Florida, stop by NE Ala & pick me up too. I need to lay on the beach & bake at 375 for awhile until my body is mended/cooked. Sounds like a plan Butterfly.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflywing
    of course, you're invited to all of my new homes. i'll send the 'copter to pick you up.
    With all those homes, you can't manage to send a Learjet for us?

I dunno. I'd rather keep my leftover fabric in stem cell state, where it can become whatever I need rather than make a lot of geese. And I don't like prairie points (so shoot me).

But if you do find that golden egg, I'll be triangling all my extra pieces, and I'll give you a belated nomination then!

at this rate, it'll have to be a golden emu egg. :lol: :lol:

or pterodactyl :mrgreen:

that's okay.. greedy is not one of many faults. lear jet it is.. LOL!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast