Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: I'm Planning a Wedding!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK you are going to need it and the totes are a fab idea. I would label them for her also. with velcro sticky labels. THings like flowers and food and table settings. dress stuff guys stuff wedding party stuff. I got married a few years ago and it was caos because we bought a house and moved in as well as graduated college all in a three week period.
    when life gets you down go and talk with a little kid. They will help you work out even the worst problems with their simple logic.

Quote Originally Posted by debbiecharlie View Post
    Today, my daughter, my only child, became engaged to a great guy!!!! We are so happy!!!! But I'm already feeling overwelmed!!!! oh my, oh my.....where to do I begin.....I've already made her a "Brides organizer" (I'll post a picture tomorrow) and would like to make her tote bags that would help her to keep her things organized. Any suggestions and help would be appreciated!!!! ANY, ANY, ANY help and suggestions would be appreciated...not sure of the date yet, but her fiance said it would not be a long engagement!!!!!
    So, you've not been thru a child's wedding before. If you do nothing else, remember it's a big day for YOU too and DO NOT overburden yourself or you'll be wishing for the day after instead of the wedding day.
    Bad Spellers of the World
    U N T I E

I made my older daughter's wedding dress 7 years ago. It came out beautifully, but was stress filled! Her sister is getting married Nov. 2012 and I am dreading the dress issue! Hopefully she will find a dress she loves the is RTW.

Best of luck with the planning and hope you don't get overwhelmed!

Pat

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3