Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15

Thread: I'm in Shock!!

But it's not only fabric that has gone up in price...have you priced thread lately. I always use Superior's Bottom Line thread in the bobbin of my long arm. It is $13.98 for a 3000yd. spool. When I started long-arming in 2005 it was $6.95 for the same size spool. Plus everything else that is related to quilting is higher. Binding clips, needles, and have you priced blades for you rotary cutters? Wow, it is becoming a rich persons hobby. I'm gonna hang on as long as I can!!! :thumbup: :wink:

thats why I love Mardens, most fabric is 3.99 and its brand names too

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie and Me
    But it's not only fabric that has gone up in price...have you priced thread lately. I always use Superior's Bottom Line thread in the bobbin of my long arm. It is $13.98 for a 3000yd. spool. When I started long-arming in 2005 it was $6.95 for the same size spool. Plus everything else that is related to quilting is higher. Binding clips, needles, and have you priced blades for you rotary cutters? Wow, it is becoming a rich persons hobby. I'm gonna hang on as long as I can!!! :thumbup: :wink:
    Our store charges 19.99 for that same spool of Superior Bottom Line.....I can buy it cheaper online.

Cotton went up.Stock market controls it.........

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15