Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Instrustions for using thangles

Thanks for your help Patrice, I got 512 MB RAM am only running XP not Vista so should be ok, might upgrade tho cause it's the lower end of the scale, when I get round tuit :lol: like everything else.

Haven't got Correl Draw but have got Power Point, that's power point in the Microsoft Office Suite? I didn't even know you could draw with that, I thought it was for slide show presentations :lol: , I've never used it, hubby uses it alot for his stuff. Have also got Publisher. I know, I'm slack, I don't make anywhere as good a use of the programs I've got as I could do :lol:

Blog Entries
    microsoft doesn't market powerpoint as a draw program. it isn't, really. but it has some drawing tools built in so people can jazz up their presentations. basic stuff, but before i had corel, that's what i used to make my block patterns and quilt designs.

if you scan your fabrics, you can use them to color the shapes, just as you do in EQ.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2