Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Ipad cover

Ipad cover

I am looking for a pattern to make an Ipad cover for my sister before xmas can anyone help
    thanks

thanks will heck them out

I sure wish people would quit using the term xmas meaning Christmas. Christ was born on Christmas, not X.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen K.
    I sure wish people would quit using the term xmas meaning Christmas. Christ was born on Christmas, not X.
    I am so with you on this one. When I was in grade school; many, many years ago we did a bill board; one have showed Christmas having Christ as part of the word and the other showed the Xmas which showed it as money. When you spell Xmas you take Christ out of Christmas and that's what it is supposed to be all about. I'm a fan of shortening words especially when text messaging but this is one word that I can't shorten; I always think back to what was taught in school about the difference in the two words. No, I didn't go to a Christian school; it was public but long before people felt the need to remove it from schools. Merry Christmas to all.

Very nice, thanks!

Try out Whistlepig Creek. They have a great pattern for the covers. Also, I'm sure if you google it you'll come up with lots of patterns, probably a lot of them free.

Blog Entries
    If you go to emlibrary.com they have one. It shows how to make it along with the sizes for the different eReaders. It's under thier projects; you can just ignore the part where you do the embroidery unless you want to do that. After seeing it this weekend I'm making one for my coworker who has the Nook.

I have a pattern from Atkinson Designs which is called "Reader Wrap" ATK-156. It's finished size is 6"w X 8-1/2h X 1" deep. It is for a Nook, Kindle, or other e-reader (5-1/2 X 8 or smaller. Easily open and close securely with elastic or velcro. Includes an optional pocket for the M-edge book light.

Blog Entries
    When I "need" to shortcut the word Christmas, I use a "t"....tmas...as it looks like a cross, especially when writing it. It gets the message across. I also really dislike the "X'.
    Smiles to all

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast