Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Irish quilting magazine

Irish quilting magazine

I'm really thinking of subscribing, I ran across this last week and just wanted anyone's input. Has anyone seen this or looked at one? The company is only a year old and it is pricey. Then everything to do with quilting is here. I plan on going to Ireland in the next two years while were in Europe. Thanks!

Here's the link:
    http://www.irishquilting.ie/Irish_Quilting/home.html
    *Rachel*

Blog Entries
    I bought their first issue awhile ago, and loved it. Yes, it was alittle more pricey, but, it also had alot of different content in it, which really intrigued me. I looked for it the other day but I haven't seen it on the stands yet. I hope we can continue to get it, it was a very informative magazine.
    Quilting is my PASSION not my pass time.
    If Your DREAMS don"t Scare You...Then They Are NOT Big Enough!!!Dare to DREAM!

www.quilterella.ca

Blog Entries
    I also bought an issue at JoAnn's I believe...It is an interesting magazine. Not sure I will purchase a subscription yet, but maybe in the future... Re your trip to Ireland: Will you be going on a quilting vaca?
    If you sleep under a quilt, you sleep under a blanket of love. :-)
    Donna

Blog Entries
    I have several issues of this magazine. I thought about subscribing, but haven't. I think I will just look for it and use a coupon to buy it at JoAnn's when I see it. I have decided there is so much on line, I use it as my resource for most of my quilts. However I have two books I absolutely love, and have made several quilts from them. They are Material Obsession and Material Obsession 2. I love love the quilts in these two books.
    Murphy1
    For our wonderful Golden Retriever adopted in March of 2010.

Blog Entries
    Love Ireland! Murphy1, the JoAnn's store that I use won't let me use a coupon because magazines are already 10% off.

You can get a digital subscription for about $35 a year.

Yes, I really like that magazine. It is pricey, but I pick it up everytime I find a new issue anyways, might be time I subscribe to it?

Kat

Power Poster
    I always just buy the magazines I like at Walmart with their discount.

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltingCrazie View Post
    I'm really thinking of subscribing, I ran across this last week and just wanted anyone's input. Has anyone seen this or looked at one? The company is only a year old and it is pricey. Then everything to do with quilting is here. I plan on going to Ireland in the next two years while were in Europe. Thanks!

Here's the link:
    http://www.irishquilting.ie/Irish_Quilting/home.html
    Hi QuiltingCrazie!

We are from Irish Quilting, thank you for your enquiry about our magazine! We have been in business for over 3years now and are currently printing issue 17 of the magazine! There are alot of gorgeous patterns available, the reason we are higher priced is because we print 12 or more patterns in each of our issues. We also export around the world so to be able to do this we have to be on the higher scale. If I can be of any assistance to you please let me know, we would be more than happy to help

Regards,
    Irish Quilting