Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Virtual Quilt Day!! Today - Sunday, January 20, 2013

My goal today is to finish the background for a triptych applique wall hanging.
    Jenel Looney
    Assistant to Susan Mallery
    New York Times bestselling author

I have a qqueen size quilt I am hand quilting..Hoping to get a large amount of that done today...I have 12 out of 64 bloccks quilted...When I need a break, I will be going through my stash looking for some cute fabric for the mug rug swap..My partner has little info about her likes, so I guess I have to use my imagination!!

I did not think I could join in today since I have a midday get-together at a local restaurant (have to leave at noon, won't be back until around 5pm!). However, after reading that some of you just have as a goal to get to the sewing machine and sew something/ anything today, I am in! My goal will be to get into my sewing room and work on some Valentine mug rugs I started yesterday and to start cutting strips for a spring table runner. Keeping the goals light and hoping I get more done than expected

My goal today is to get some rows sewn together for my OBW. Sewing long rows together is much less fun to me than making the individual blocks. After that I am either going to cut and piece more triangles or will press a bunch of the HST I have been using for leaders and enders. I will probably press, that is easier to do while watching football.

Blog Entries
    My goal for today is to get as far as I can finishing my mystery train quilt, but first I will brave the ice and snow to go to church. I'll check in later.

Yesterday I achieved quite a lot of the top for Sasha's quilt, LovequiltsUK, just have 3 sides of the border to complete then I aim to layer and quilt it today, but as I have overslept it is going to be a tall order. So I must turn of my computer and get at it, will post pics of my progress later on

I won't have any time today to work on a project in depth (homework, ballroom, sister's choir concert, etc.). But I do have one goal for today that needs to be done. I need to iron a bunch of fabric. That's probably the only thing I'll be able to get done. I wish I had more time

In the barn when possible otherwise sewing.
    Good morning. My work in progress is using 2 1/4" scrap squares and making stars for a scrappy quilt. Hoping to get 3-4 more blocks made today.

My goal for this morning is to finish a quilted pillow so I can bring it to my quilting group's show and tell party this afternoon.

I layed out my diamonds yesterday and determined that I need at least 5 more diamond blocks. Hoping do do at least one today. They are EPP 1 inch hexagons in the diamond shape rather than GFG, (which I have done 2 of) and are a bit slow going. If I can do one a day, I call it a good day. Then I need to do several half diamonds.

It sounds like you all are so very busy doing wonderful things, and if I can keep from checking back here to see what you are all doing, I may be able to get my goal done!

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast