Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Janome Horizon - Fair Price?

I got mine for $2495 at Alko Sewing Center. I wanted one but was not going to pay full retail of $3000. Told myself that I would pay as much as $2500 and if I could find one then I would buy it. $3000 is the suggested retail, dealers should be able to sell for what they want and still be able make a profit. The Horizon has a few more features than other lesser priced machines that are just as good, one just needs to decided if these features are what one really needs
    Try a few out before buying is always a good idea.

Shelbie I sent you a message.

You should do some more research on the best price possible. Every penny counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbie
    Hi Canmitch,
    Can you tell me where in Ontario that you found this price? The dealer in Guelph, Triangle Sewing Centre quoted me $3000 and the new dealer in Maxwell (south west of Collingwood) wanted $3200 but that included the new table that just came out. I am interested in this machine but have been hesitating about the price. Many thanks.
    Hi Shelbie: I bought my machine in Kelowna, B.C. for $2499 as well. Includes lessons (which I haven't taken yet) I had a Janome previously and found I don't really need lessons - it is very user-friendly. Good luck! You will love it!!

Linda

I bought mine in central BC for $2200 CDN (with the 12% tax it came to just under $2500)The dealer threw in the travel case as well. I didn't get the table though but I think I will end up getting it later on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2