Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Janome Memory Craft 10000

Blog Entries
    Is there a way to shut off the low bobbin indicator? Even when the bobbin is half full, it stops and I have to reset. Not a big deal, more annoying than anything.

Have you cleaned out around the bobbin area and the feed dogs. When mine gets linty it will beep like I have a low bobbin.

Blog Entries
    I don't know. I have a Pfaff that alerts too long before the empty bobbin, and it is a pain.

I have the MC 10001, if they are the same machine or similar and you have your instruction manual, look at page 28. Otherwise, under the ordinary sewing screen, you can adjust the remaining bobbin thread sensor from 0 to 4, whichever you prefer. Hope this helps.

Blog Entries
    No, I haven't, but I will give that a try. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by athomenow
    Have you cleaned out around the bobbin area and the feed dogs. When mine gets linty it will beep like I have a low bobbin.

Blog Entries
    I read that, but I don't understand what the numbers mean. 0 or 4 and it beeps sooner when there is still alot of thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by prairie_girl
    I have the MC 10001, if they are the same machine or similar and you have your instruction manual, look at page 28. Otherwise, under the ordinary sewing screen, you can adjust the remaining bobbin thread sensor from 0 to 4, whichever you prefer. Hope this helps.