Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Janome "P" foot on 6600??? >

Janome "P" foot on 6600???

Janome "P" foot on 6600???

Old 05-17-2014, 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltE View Post
PghPat ... there's no real instructions needed. Just put the foot on and start FMQing! It's just a normal foot change, except for the ability to change the toes! So like three feet in one. I can't remember whether there were any specific instructions beyond what was on the boxboard packaging. Unfortunately your Florida LQS does not know about it, though any good Janome dealer should just have it in stock, and not require a special order.

Once you get it and get started ... we'll be here to help you continue on if you do have questions! FMQing is all about practice, practice practice .......... and then some more practice!!!!!! Good Luck ... it is addictive!

It wasn't me that talked to the Janome dealer here in FL. I actually don't have a Janome dealer near me here but I do have one when I get home to PA. I just wondered if the price was the same at a LQS or someplace else on line. Busy packing up to head North tomorrow morning and I can't wait to get back and get all unpacked and start sewing again. My sewing has only been packed up for a week but it seems like ages.
Old 05-17-2014, 06:48 AM

Thank you for posting this, and the link to the Janome site. These feet came with my 8900 but with no directions as to their use. Just glancing at the set on the Janome site cleared up some questions, plus there are videos on their use that I'll watch later. Again, many thanks.