Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Joann's coupons? >

Joann's coupons?

Joann's coupons?

Old 03-06-2010, 11:26 AM

Do they ever print these on their website? Or do they send them all via snail mail?

I just signed up on their website but wanted to order something this weekend.

Thanks!
Old 03-06-2010, 11:35 AM

Sometimes they do supply them on their website. You can also google "Joann fabrics coupons" and if there are any current ones they will be there. Just print them off. Last weekend they had one for 20% off of your entire order, sale or regular priced. I also just learned that they will honor multiple coupons as long as the code on each one is different. That is you can use one off the internet and others from the flyer.
Old 03-06-2010, 12:36 PM

Hi, Since you signed up on their website you should get e-mails with coupons to print out.

AnneR
Old 03-06-2010, 01:25 PM

Yes they have coupons for In-Store and In-Store/On-line and On-line only. Be sure you read what the coupon can be used for. There is an area on their site that explains what they cannot be used for so become familiar with those rules or you will become very discouraged with them.

Coupons cannot be used to purchase such things as gift cards, software, sewing machines. etc.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:42 PM
Power Poster

I signed up and I don't get them. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Old 03-06-2010, 07:44 PM

The email ones are not as good as the ones sent to your home. It makes no sense because if they were emailed they'd save paper printing costs and postage, but that's how they do it. I asked the cashier there last week about it and she signed me back up for their mailing list, marking through the email section. I've already received a coupon commotion flier for next week.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:47 PM

I think it takes quite a while for them to start coming. I had my first bad experience at JoAnn's this week. I was in Salt Lake City, and went to a JoAnn's there. Talk about grumps! Nice selection of fabric compaired to the smaller one that's closer to home, but was it worth it! My sister in Law gave me a 40% off coupon that comes in their Sunday newspaper! Nuthin' like that here, either.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:49 PM

This is the site I usually checked before they were mailed to me http://printable-coupons.blogspot.co...n-coupons.html
Old 03-08-2010, 06:25 AM

[quote=ToucanSam]Do they ever print these on their website? Or do they send them all via snail mail?

Hi ToucanSam
I received mine just yesterday on the web. They send them to my email address. Yesterday's had about 6 coupons and a friends received her flyer in the mail and said that it also had all these coupons.

I just hope that they have a few things not on sale already so that we can use them !!!!!!

MaryJane
Old 03-08-2010, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by ToucanSam
Do they ever print these on their website? Or do they send them all via snail mail?

Thanks!
If you provided an email address when you signed up, you'll get coupons on-line that can be printed for use in the stores or, you can use them for on-line purchases (if the coupon so states). Hope you get the email htis week (and look for the flyer) because they have more than the usual number (one) of coupons -- I hthnk over six? If need be, re-apply again using a different form of your name, for example, your first two initials and last name.