Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Joann's Coupons-----they don't work anymore!!!!!

  1. #1
    Super Member butterflywing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    currently central new jersey
    Posts
    8,700
    i have gone to www.momsview.com trying to download a current coupon for joanns. nothing is happening. is anyone else having this problem or just me?

  2. #2
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    SE Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,087
    I've never heard of it. I get emails and snail mail from Joanns. Can you just download a coupon from their website?

    I must say, though, that just about everything is on sale anyhow, and I had trouble using my 50% off coupon. I think I ended up using it on a spool of thread!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    510
    I was actually at the store friday and sat. cutting lines were 1 hour long and then the check out line wrapped around the store..everything had been pulled of the shelves so you were picking through piled up bolts and searching everywhere...I walked out without buying anything lotta good the 20% off entire order did me!!!

  4. #4
    Super Member Barbm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    blink and you've missed it
    Posts
    2,611
    I went online Friday for the 1 thing I needed. A bolt of batting. It came up with a $30 off coupon when I went to the shopping cart. Done, no pain. Now I need it to finish the tops I've been finishing- gotta get those UFOs outta here!
    Of course,t here's no more shopping for me for about 2 months, it ate up my shopping allotment!

  5. #5
    Super Member butterflywing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    currently central new jersey
    Posts
    8,700
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathe
    I've never heard of it. I get emails and snail mail from Joanns. Can you just download a coupon from their website?

    I must say, though, that just about everything is on sale anyhow, and I had trouble using my 50% off coupon. I think I ended up using it on a spool of thread!
    cathe...it's a coupon-giver (supposedly) site where you choose the store, and then print out the current coupon as many times as you want to. i've used it before and it worked fine. now it just gives a blank screen instead.
    it also gives you an email address for problems which doesn't work. at least for me. it was nice while it lasted. i was wondering if everyone was having the same problem.

  6. #6
    racnquilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SW OK
    Posts
    199
    Cathe, you sound like me.....that is what my 50% off ended up being used on.

  7. #7
    Dancing Needle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    580
    I just tried the site and didn't have a problem. You might try again. Thanks sharing the website. Looks like you can get some great coupons there!

  8. #8
    Super Member butterflywing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    currently central new jersey
    Posts
    8,700
    hi dancing needle....did you try it on joanns itself? i found that it did work on others but not on joanns. i'll try it now. i wonder if it's because i have a mac.

  9. #9
    Dancing Needle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    580
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflywing
    hi dancing needle....did you try it on joanns itself? i found that it did work on others but not on joanns. i'll try it now. i wonder if it's because i have a mac.
    I did get the JoAnn's coupon. I have a PC...don't know if the Mac would make a difference.

  10. #10
    Super Member butterflywing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    currently central new jersey
    Posts
    8,700
    i'm still having problems. i don't understand because it worked 2 weeks ago. duh. i emailed them for help.

    i'm happy it worked for you. have lots of fun. don't spend too much!

  11. #11
    Dancing Needle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    580
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflywing
    i'm still having problems. i don't understand because it worked 2 weeks ago. duh. i emailed them for help.

    i'm happy it worked for you. have lots of fun. don't spend too much!
    How much is too much? :lol: :lol:

  12. #12
    Super Member butterflywing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    currently central new jersey
    Posts
    8,700
    too much is anything that someone else spends - not me!

    i have emailed momsview,com and joanns. what are my chances of getting any answer?

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Rice Lake, WI
    Posts
    489
    When I went on the joanns website, they still have the coupon from last week but I was able to get the coupon off momsview.com.

    Great website, thanks.

  14. #14
    Super Member butterflywing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    currently central new jersey
    Posts
    8,700
    this is SO weird. my friend was diverted. she clicked on joann and was taken to the joann's own website where she was instantly able to print down as many tames as she wanted. last week i clicked on joann and the cuopon choices came right up and printed out just fine. what's going on there?

    today and yesterday - nothing!

  15. #15
    Super Member butterflywing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    currently central new jersey
    Posts
    8,700
    okay here's the way i did it!

    i went to a website called http://www.joannscoupons.com and the UNDATED coupon pops right up.

    YAY!


    wrong! it's http://www.joannscoupons.net

    wrong again. http://www.joanncoupon.net

  16. #16
    Super Member butterflywing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    currently central new jersey
    Posts
    8,700
    i'm holding it in my hand and i can't find it again. can you believe this?

  17. #17
    Super Member butterflywing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    currently central new jersey
    Posts
    8,700
    OKAY!

    here we go. this is worth the bother!

    in your search window, type in 'free printable joanns coupons'.

    from the list, choose Joann Coupons/Free Printable Coupons.

    underneath the description, look for www.joanncoupons.net

    click on that choice and it should take you to an undated 40% off coupon with no expiration date.

    print as often as you like. leave out the 's' on joann{s} - very important

  18. #18
    Super Member butterflywing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    currently central new jersey
    Posts
    8,700
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflywing
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathe
    I've never heard of it. I get emails and snail mail from Joanns. Can you just download a coupon from their website?

    I must say, though, that just about everything is on sale anyhow, and I had trouble using my 50% off coupon. I think I ended up using it on a spool of thread!
    cathe...it's a coupon-giver (supposedly) site where you choose the store, and then print out the current coupon as many times as you want to. i've used it before and it worked fine. now it just gives a blank screen instead.
    it also gives you an email address for problems which doesn't work. at least for me. it was nice while it lasted. i was wondering if everyone was having the same problem.
    it no longer matters. they have removed all their store print-downs. when i emailed them, they told me that they don't offer them anymore. too bad, because until sat they are having a 50% of sale--with coupons right in the store!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.