Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Joann's Coupons-----they don't work anymore!!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/joanns-coupons-they-dont-work-anymore-t13979.html)

butterflywing 11-29-2008 08:54 PM

i have gone to www.momsview.com trying to download a current coupon for joanns. nothing is happening. is anyone else having this problem or just me?

Cathe 11-30-2008 06:44 AM

I've never heard of it. I get emails and snail mail from Joanns. Can you just download a coupon from their website?

I must say, though, that just about everything is on sale anyhow, and I had trouble using my 50% off coupon. I think I ended up using it on a spool of thread!

mommaB 11-30-2008 07:04 AM

I was actually at the store friday and sat. cutting lines were 1 hour long and then the check out line wrapped around the store..everything had been pulled of the shelves so you were picking through piled up bolts and searching everywhere...I walked out without buying anything lotta good the 20% off entire order did me!!!

Barbm 11-30-2008 10:03 AM

I went online Friday for the 1 thing I needed. A bolt of batting. It came up with a $30 off coupon when I went to the shopping cart. Done, no pain. Now I need it to finish the tops I've been finishing- gotta get those UFOs outta here!
Of course,t here's no more shopping for me for about 2 months, it ate up my shopping allotment!

butterflywing 11-30-2008 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Cathe
I've never heard of it. I get emails and snail mail from Joanns. Can you just download a coupon from their website?

I must say, though, that just about everything is on sale anyhow, and I had trouble using my 50% off coupon. I think I ended up using it on a spool of thread!

cathe...it's a coupon-giver (supposedly) site where you choose the store, and then print out the current coupon as many times as you want to. i've used it before and it worked fine. now it just gives a blank screen instead.
it also gives you an email address for problems which doesn't work. at least for me. it was nice while it lasted. i was wondering if everyone was having the same problem.

racnquilter 12-01-2008 12:36 PM

Cathe, you sound like me.....that is what my 50% off ended up being used on.

Dancing Needle 12-01-2008 02:44 PM

I just tried the site and didn't have a problem. You might try again. Thanks sharing the website. Looks like you can get some great coupons there!

butterflywing 12-01-2008 02:54 PM

hi dancing needle....did you try it on joanns itself? i found that it did work on others but not on joanns. i'll try it now. i wonder if it's because i have a mac.

Dancing Needle 12-01-2008 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by butterflywing
hi dancing needle....did you try it on joanns itself? i found that it did work on others but not on joanns. i'll try it now. i wonder if it's because i have a mac.

I did get the JoAnn's coupon. I have a PC...don't know if the Mac would make a difference.

butterflywing 12-01-2008 03:19 PM

i'm still having problems. i don't understand because it worked 2 weeks ago. duh. i emailed them for help.

i'm happy it worked for you. have lots of fun. don't spend too much!