Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Joann's has an app for that.

Not sure if anyone is aware, but Joann's has an app for the Android phone. Canít wait to see how the coupon codes work at the store.

Blog Entries
    The clerk has to read the codes off of your phone or you read it to them.

Quote Originally Posted by pattipat
    Not sure if anyone is aware, but Joann's has an app for the Android phone. Canít wait to see how the coupon codes work at the store.
    YES! and I love it! I went last Sunday. Got 2 cuts of fabric. one with a coupon that expired on Sunday and one with a coupon the started on Sunday. All I had to do was show her the coupon on the phone. It was great.

I don't have the app downloaded on my phone. I do save the emails with the coupons on them and use them that way. You just show the cashier the phone and they honor it.
    Hobby Lobby accepts them the same way now... which is a step towards modern stores for them considering everything they do is rung up by hand. No scanners there. You have to make sure you get the discount that is advertised since they aren't scanned in....

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Cool!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the info -

Blog Entries
    I haven't signed up for it yet (have an iPhone) because they want your cell phone number. Not sure I want to give that to them because they may start sending me text messages. Is getting text messages from them a good thing???

I haven't gotten a text message yet from them. Only e-mails with the sales and coupons.

I have their app for my iPhone. It is THE ONLY way I have ever been able to use their stinking coupons. I never could get signed up for email coupons, and even if I did, they never seemed to make it to the store with me. Huge aggravations! I always seem to pop in very spur of the moment. And, no, I am not carrying the ad around in my purse all week long like the clerk suggested. As if I don't pack around enough crap in there....

iPhone apps work great and I never get text messages. If I remember right you can opt out of getting notifications.

I agtree about carrying around the paper ad!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast