Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
JoAnn's sale today >

JoAnn's sale today

JoAnn's sale today

Old 12-03-2014, 04:15 AM

Default joann store sales

Just to let quilters here on the board know Joann's Fabric online and in store are two totally different places sorta they have separate ads, separate warehouses they don't interact with each other if issue with order bought online you have to deal with online if issue with in store order you have to deal with in store only they are like two total different stores
Old 12-03-2014, 07:11 AM

just a little FYI - The brick store and on-line store are two different businesses owned by the same company. The brick stores don't always have what you find on-line, nor does the on-line store always have what the brick store has. Also, they have different items on sale....shop smart!
Old 12-03-2014, 08:58 AM

I'm impressed. Not so much with the price, but that you had the patience and stamina to wait it out at JA! I went yesterday to our East side store in Tucson. Because so much fabric was on sale, 50% off, the wait was just too much for me. There were people with 14 bolts waiting on line to have it cut. And only 2 people at the cutting station. I can't say it was a madhouse, but some things just aren't worth it.
Old 12-03-2014, 11:58 AM

You gals made me really laugh about being a fabric fondler. My girlfriend calls me up and asks if I want to go pet some fabric. I have also noticed that many quilters also have pets. I guess we just like the feel of fabric and pets. Back to the deep cleaning to get the fur balls and cobwebs out and get the Christmas tree up.
Old 12-03-2014, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by rissmeek View Post
My local JoAnn's is going out of business, sorta. The town isn't real big, 20,000 or so, but has two stores. The two stores are merging into one in February. Saturday they not only honored all of the sales in the ad but also discounted on top of that. We bought almost $200 worth of fabric for $90. It was just our weekend for fabric though our LQS has a huge sale on Friday and walked with around $150 worth of fabric for $35.
Would love to be living in your town!!
Old 12-03-2014, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by Jannie View Post
Would love to be living in your town!!
It's kind of fun right now and they promised the fabric will only get cheaper as the close date approaches. I'm seeing a lot of stash building in my future.