Greetings! I got my new to me juki for my frame, yea! Only no manual, so I have a few questions.......
1. What size needle is needed for basic fmq'ing?
2. She came with only one bobbin. I like several ready when I'm working, so I need to get more. What kind?
3. I have several large serger cotton? Spools of thread. Can I use this thread on this machine?
4. I read somewhere on here that she will get really thirsty....what's the best type of oil to give her drinks?
5. For future reference....can a stitch regulator be hooked up to her?
6. Any do's or don'ts I should keep in mind about her?
I've been told she is a work horse, I just want to make her at home now, and take good care of her, so any hints, tips and ideas are greatly appreciated...