Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: July Fabshophop

Well, I'll be darned. For fun, I hopped on over, no pun intended!
    Within about 20 shops I found all the blocks for the Halloween Sampler quilt. Hmmm, crazy quick!
    Maureen

I got a bunch of them this morning also - not at many as you did though!

Blog Entries
    I found all but the first one...I hope I find it soon.

I didn't get to hop in June like I wanted to, but did get all but 3 of the blocks. I wonder if we're going to be able to get to the ones we don't have like they did a couple times before.

Blog Entries
    How many are we supposed to be able to find?

Edit: I found it. It is 12, so I have them all. I assume we get the rest of them in August.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nlgh
    I didn't get to hop in June like I wanted to, but did get all but 3 of the blocks. I wonder if we're going to be able to get to the ones we don't have like they did a couple times before.
    The Celebration Quilt is now posted on the Fabshophop member's page. All the blocks and the finishing instructions. It will be there until the end of the month.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quilterella
    The Celebration Quilt is now posted on the Fabshophop member's page. All the blocks and the finishing instructions. It will be there until the end of the month.
    I found the finishing instructions, I may be nearsighted but I couldn't find a list of the yardage. Was I mistaken in thinking that the yardage amount was going to be included. I am not sure how much fabric to purchase. I really don't need to add to my stash. I like the prints they used and I don't have anything like them (pastels, light fabrics). If someone could help me out with the amounts I would really appreciate it.

I found all 12 blocks early on in this months hop. I still have quite a few sites to visit, but there seems to be quite a few that really have that bunny hid. I usually can find him/her easily. Maybe it's my Senior moment getting to me. Will continue to look of course. Good luck to all. BrendaK

I did most of the June hop but I am missing one block. Bottom row, second block. How many blocks are there? 17? I know one block is used four times.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlieWhirlie
    I did most of the June hop but I am missing one block. Bottom row, second block. How many blocks are there? 17? I know one block is used four times.
    Hi nigh and GirlieWhirlie:
    Go to the Member Area. After you register there is a List of Sampler Block Finds. The list if available through July31. Did you visit all of the sites? I am not sure if you didn't visit all the sites, that the blocks you missed would be on the list. PM me and I will be happy to try to get copies to you.
    What I need to know is the yardage. Does anyone know that? Can you help me?
    BrendaK