Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Jumbo Wonder Clips?

Jumbo Wonder Clips?

How are you making use of the new larger clips. Are they worth getting if you already have 100 of the regular size clips?
    Cheryl Robinson
    http://www.silverneedlestitching.com
    APQS Millenium Longarm with Intelliquilter

I haven't seen the new larger ones...I think you mean the red clips? I love my red clips so much I don't know that I would try the larger ones...but now I am wondering if that is what you mean. I am going to go google this. I think my clips are called Clover or maybe Wonder. I just looked all over them and the plastic box they came in. I don't find a name anywhere.

Okay, I just googled and my clips are the Wonder Clover clips...in red...but I see they now come in a Jumbo size. I hope someone has tried them as I also would like to know how they work out.

Dina
    Last edited by Dina; 03-05-2013 at 08:18 PM.

I have them, but havn't used them as yet. Soon though, I have 2 quilts to bind.

My favorite place in the world is Lake Erie Region USA
    Blog Entries
    Mine are silver and fairly large. I use 5 at a time repositioning as i go. My hands are parkensons hands. So..any help is a wonder to me. I also use these for binding only while using Free Motion Quilting light weight rubber finger tipped gloves. Now, binding is a snap! Litterly and figuratively!
    Sometimes you just have to sit in a chair and jog in order to get anywhere.
    Ell

I have the small clips and love them for bindings. What would you use the large clips for?

I use the small one alot. I have looked at the larger one but have not purchased any.

Blog Entries
    I bought a package of the Jumbo Wonder Clips. They hold thick layers tight and won't slip. I go to a lot of classes and workshops and have my fabric pieces ready cut. The clips hold the fabric pieces together and nothing gets loose. They are very handy to have around and they are pretty.
    Got fabric?

Blog Entries
    that is the only think I couldc think of using them for, holding cut pieces. i got clothes pins for that. no need to spend a lot of money. save it for new fabric!!