Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: is it just me...

or would you prefer this quilt kit in different colors

[img]http://www.keepsakequilting.com/imag...px?IMAGE=https://www.kqimageserver.com/kqimages/parts/5313.JPG&NAME=%20%20%20%20%20KALEIDOSCOPE%20BLOCK%20OF%20TH E%20MONTH%20COMPLETE%20KIT[/img]

I don't know, olive green and purple? I would love to see it in shades of blue. I don't know anyone whose bedroom is done in shades of olive green and purple.

I was looking through the new Keepsake catalog and noticed a lot of quilt kits, etc in colors that make me go bleh....

Am I being oldfashioned? Are these the new modern colors? I'm not even going to mention the price...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Do you remember Avacodo green, paired with bright yellow, or orange? Now I've done it ! Showed my age again! LOL

I don't like the colors either.

yes, and I hated those colors then and now!!
    Just an aside, our neighbors went to take up some avocado green shag carpet in their living room, found out the house, which was modular, had been carpeted BEFORE the interior walls were put up. So the carpet went under the inside walls. What a mess.

I like the blues and purples but not so much the other colors. They don't go very well, in my opinion.

Power Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramie bj
    Do you remember Avacodo green, paired with bright yellow, or orange? Now I've done it ! Showed my age again! LOL
    Still like those colors together.

We had a couch with the fabric in those colors on cream along with blue and brown. it was a floral - but not "flowery" - Jacobean, maybe? type of design.

If I could get that couch again (in good condition), I'd snatch it up in a heart-beat!

The quilt you showed - it is pretty - but also kind of blah.

Quote Originally Posted by ptquilts
    yes, and I hated those colors then and now!!
    Just an aside, our neighbors went to take up some avocado green shag carpet in their living room, found out the house, which was modular, had been carpeted BEFORE the interior walls were put up. So the carpet went under the inside walls. What a mess.

are you kidding?.....who does that kind of stupid thing? Never in my life heard of doing that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by valsma
    I like the blues and purples but not so much the other colors. They don't go very well, in my opinion.
    me to.

I don't like that green at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ptquilts
    or would you prefer this quilt kit in different colors

[img]http://www.keepsakequilting.com/imag...px?IMAGE=https://www.kqimageserver.com/kqimages/parts/5313.JPG&NAME=%20%20%20%20%20KALEIDOSCOPE%20BLOCK%20OF%20TH E%20MONTH%20COMPLETE%20KIT[/img]

I don't know, olive green and purple? I would love to see it in shades of blue. I don't know anyone whose bedroom is done in shades of olive green and purple.

I was looking through the new Keepsake catalog and noticed a lot of quilt kits, etc in colors that make me go bleh....

Am I being oldfashioned? Are these the new modern colors? I'm not even going to mention the price...
    Ooooh, I love those colors!
    :)

Page 1 of 11 1 2 ... LastLast