Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Keepsake Quilting

I just received my first order from this place. The quality of the fabric does not seem that good. Has anyone else had this experience. How does the fabric hold up.

I have ordered from them several times, I love their material, as good a quality as I have found anywhere

Sorry you feel your fabric is not real great. I have ordered from them a couple of times and have never been unhappy.

I am so sorry you are displeased. I have ordered from them many times and found their fabric to be identical to that in my LQS. I encourage you to call their customer service number. They are a very reputable company and I don't think they would want you to be less than 100% satisfied. Give them a chance to make it right.

I've ordered a couple of times and liked what I got... call them and see what they say.

Blog Entries
    I have never had a bad order. Love their catalog and the fact that the fabric is true to the color pictured.

I've been ordering from Keepsake for a good 10 years now and I've never had anything less than top quality fabric. Give them a call or email them and let them know so they can make it right.

Blog Entries
    I actually went shopping at Keepsake Quilting last fall and I found their fabric to be of great quality, and I plan to go back this summer and spend way more money than I did on my last trip! I just love their fabrics. It is an amazing place to shop, actually can be overwhelming at first, because they have so many selections, you don't know what to look at first!! And their staff were absolutely wonderful.

I'm so sorry to hear that! I have ordered from them many times and I was always pleased with my fabric. Have you contacted the company?

Blog Entries
    Keepsakes Quilting in NH only sells the best fabric. If you are not 100% pleased with your fabric purchase, call them and let them know. The only complaint I have is it takes a long time to receive my order.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast