Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Keepsake Quiting

Has anyone ordered from Keepsake Quilting? I seem to be having a problem getting my order. I have called 2 times, emailed 3 times, still no order. Just wondering if this is a fluke or something that happens often with them.

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have not ordered from them, but I do have an order I'm getting ready to place. I've always heard good things here on the board, but will wait for a few replies before I submit my order. I hope it is just a weird fluke. Maybe it's a weather thing. Everyone's weather has been crazy.

I have ordered in the past but not lately. Never had a problem

I've never had a problem with them.

I've ordered a fair bit from them over the years (the last was a couple of months ago) and never had any trouble.

Blog Entries
    I have ordered from them multiple times over the years and always had wonderful service. They have had a tremendous amount of snow recently - I think that may be the issue. They are possibly having trouble getting their orders out for delivery. I would continue calling, though. How long has it been since you placed your order? I hope it arrives soon!

I second the comment about the snow. They have been hit extremely hard by the snows lately. I had an order from them that took a little longer than usual recently - 10 days ago. There were two hold-up - their power is going in and out due to the heavy snow and trees hitting the power lines. And they were waiting for inventory to be delivered and they were delayed due to the snow.

I would cut them a little slack. Their area is not used to or equipped for snow. Just my 2 cents worth.

A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....
    Blog Entries
    Wow. I have never had a problem with them.. Im not sure where they are located but is it possible they are 'snowed in' - I have been for the last two weeks.. Id wait a lil while longer, they are not a fly by night company.. Their sister store is fons & porter so Id send a nice email to KQ with a return number.. Im sure someone will get back to you..

Glad to hear your comments, hopefully I will get them this weekend. Hoping to start making some purses for birthday presents.

Banned
    I agree that I wouldn't worry. It's most likely the snow. I've ordered from them many times and have always been more than pleased with their service and delivery. :D

Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... LastLast