Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Keepsake Quiting

Has anyone ordered from Keepsake Quilting? I seem to be having a problem getting my order. I have called 2 times, emailed 3 times, still no order. Just wondering if this is a fluke or something that happens often with them.

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have not ordered from them, but I do have an order I'm getting ready to place. I've always heard good things here on the board, but will wait for a few replies before I submit my order. I hope it is just a weird fluke. Maybe it's a weather thing. Everyone's weather has been crazy.

I have ordered in the past but not lately. Never had a problem

I've never had a problem with them.

I've ordered a fair bit from them over the years (the last was a couple of months ago) and never had any trouble.

Blog Entries
    I have ordered from them multiple times over the years and always had wonderful service. They have had a tremendous amount of snow recently - I think that may be the issue. They are possibly having trouble getting their orders out for delivery. I would continue calling, though. How long has it been since you placed your order? I hope it arrives soon!

I second the comment about the snow. They have been hit extremely hard by the snows lately. I had an order from them that took a little longer than usual recently - 10 days ago. There were two hold-up - their power is going in and out due to the heavy snow and trees hitting the power lines. And they were waiting for inventory to be delivered and they were delayed due to the snow.

I would cut them a little slack. Their area is not used to or equipped for snow. Just my 2 cents worth.

A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....
    Blog Entries
    Wow. I have never had a problem with them.. Im not sure where they are located but is it possible they are 'snowed in' - I have been for the last two weeks.. Id wait a lil while longer, they are not a fly by night company.. Their sister store is fons & porter so Id send a nice email to KQ with a return number.. Im sure someone will get back to you..

Glad to hear your comments, hopefully I will get them this weekend. Hoping to start making some purses for birthday presents.

Banned
    I agree that I wouldn't worry. It's most likely the snow. I've ordered from them many times and have always been more than pleased with their service and delivery. :D

Kas
    How long ago did you place the order and did you order by mail or online? I find they take a bit longer than equilter to get my fabrics to me. But usually it arrives just when I start to get really worried!

Yes I just ordered last Sat. from them. I am about an hour and a half from their store and just got an email today that my order went out yesterday (UPS, 7-10 day delivery). I could have gone over and picked it up and had it 2 weeks earlier than it will arrive. Don't know whats going on with them lately.

Blog Entries
    I've never had a problem. They have always been promp in filling my order.

Blog Entries
    Never had a problem. BUT, with the weather we're having in Arkansas, everything is delayed. Even stuff coming from Califrornia.

I think they are an amazing store! I ordered from them and being in Canada it does take a while. I ordeed on Jan 21st and got it yesterday Feb 10. What I didn't realize was I had ordered from and older book and the price had gone up....they still shipped my order and just asked for me to send the remaining funds...now I don't think you can beat that in a store!!
    Sass

I think this must be a fluke. I have ordered from them many times and never had a problem. I hope it all works out quickly for you.

pab

Blog Entries
    I have family in this area . they have had early and multiple storms.In between the snow ,they have had ice storms.Lines are down,trees down and equipment breakdowns. I would say they are one of the best places to shop and they stand behind their sales. I do hope you hear from them soon.Theirgood reputation is nation wide. pab

Blog Entries
    Ordered from them several times in the past few years and never had a problem. I'd bet this latest round of weather is affecting things.

Blog Entries
    I have ordered from them in the past and have had good service from them. and the quality of goods was quite nice too.

they are located in N.H. And it has been snowing an unusual amount this year. They are really a very good company to buy from.
    Quote Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
    Wow. I have never had a problem with them.. Im not sure where they are located but is it possible they are 'snowed in' - I have been for the last two weeks.. Id wait a lil while longer, they are not a fly by night company.. Their sister store is fons & porter so Id send a nice email to KQ with a return number.. Im sure someone will get back to you..

I've not ordered from them recently, but we've had several other orders that have taken a week or more from other companies due to the recent bad weather.

I ordered a kit from them and the pattern had mistakes in it but it was probably the manfactor fault it was the borgelo Illusions kit. my spelling is bad but it is early lol

I definitely vote for "It's just a fluke". They were my first quilt catalog (many years before the Internet) and I've ordered from them many times through the years. Let their Customer Service Department know by email how frustrated you are and what's happening and it should all be handled.

I have shopped in their store and ordered online from them and have always been pleased with their service. I am sure it is the weather that is delays. I hope you hear from them soon.

I've always been very satisfied with my orders. Did you get a confirmation email when you ordered? They usually send that out within a short time of getting my order. I order fairly regularly from them.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast