Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Are Kona Solids and Bella (Moda) Solids The Same Quality or is one Nicer? Which Do You Prefer?

I would like to stock up on some solids (whites, creams, pinks, blues) and was wondering if one of these brands (Kona or Bella) were maybe a little nicer than the other?

The Kona is around $5 to $6 a yard on Fabric.com but I've never seen a low price like this for the Bella Solids.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelinaMaria
    I would like to stock up on some solids (whites, creams, pinks, blues) and was wondering if one of these brands (Kona or Bella) were maybe a little nicer than the other?

The Kona is around $5 to $6 a yard on Fabric.com but I've never seen a low price like this for the Bella Solids.
    Thousands of Bolts.com has Bella solids (130 colors!) for $4.95/yard. I find their service excellent. I haven't used them, only Kona, but I would think (from past experience with them) that they would be good quality as well.

I love the Kona's.

We just talked about this yesterday. :lol:
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-156208-1.htm