Last night, well actually the wee hours of this morning, I was working on a particularly frustrating project. You know something that should take 20 minutes that you mess up and of course there is no more fabric so then it takes three hours to reverse engineer it. I need it done for Sunday.
Anyway, my sewing room which is pathologically neat and organized according to my friends, looked like a hurricane hit. I did get the project finished and if I do say so myself it looks spectacular!
This morning I got up and cleaned it up.
Now the room was spotless before last night and this project.....this may give you a hint of my frustration with this project.
I found SIX seam rippers from last night--all around the room. FIVE different marking tools. EIGHT different rulers and squares. A plethora of every pin and glue/adhesive product I own. And FOUR different types of feet for my machine were out besides the foot I had on the machine.
Just thought I would share. This is a world's record for me.