Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 8 9

Thread: Last year I spent $$$ on quilting stuff

Just sorting my material and .......think I have to watch too ! My dear friend is going to help me cut up into size's most used and I'll go from there to choose fabric for my twin beds next and "my" lap quilt. so.......

Blog Entries
    I was building my stash and supply items for a few years at the same $$$ rate, when I had the extra $$ to spend. Now with work cut backs etc, I have the fabric I need to make just about anything I dream up with minimal additional items to buy - I knew this day would come, so whenever I was buying fabric etc. I knew it would be for "someday" here I am, guilt free and a great stash! ;)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by great aunt jacqui
    I save all my reciepts and at tax time I sort and add what I spend on food, fuel, medical and hobbies. Well I was amazed when I saw I spent $966 for my quilting alone. A third of that was for kits.(that are in my closet). No wonder I am on a fabric moratorium this year. I am doing good on that. I feel guilty that $ did not go to bills...

I will do better in 2011, frugal will be my middle name and will work from my stash. I will only ask for gift certificates for holidays and my birthday etc.

good grief!!!

Help me. I live in Freedom NH, white mountains... Where are the fabric stores????? :?:

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 8 9