Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: let the snow begin!

Blog Entries
    well here in the shenandoah valley of Va it is snowing. we are to get up to 10 inches! :shock: we have been lucky this year so far. The scanner started going nuts about a hour ago. wrecks everywhere.

This is our 7th snowstorm since Christmas! Pretty but boring, and it is costing a fortune for clean up!

Why oh why are you southerners getting all our snow? I sure could use a good snow storm! I like to cross country Ski and we simply do not have enough!!

Blog Entries
    This will be our first goo dsnow if we get the 10 they are calling for. they are saying that is could fall up to 2 inches a hour after 3 pm..

Blog Entries
    I just talked to my daughter, who lives in the Buena Vista, Virginia. She has lived there 11 years. Today is her birthday and she said it has snowed on her birthday every year she has been there. It is a beautiful state. I wish I was there.

stay home stay warm and SEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
    This is our 7th snowstorm since Christmas! Pretty but boring, and it is costing a fortune for clean up!
    envy you,it's damp/dank and miserable here.

BMP
    Blog Entries
    Stay in and SEW !!!!! I have watching all day to see if we are going to get any of it since its heading north our way !

Blog Entries
    This storm, second half, is supposed to drop 10 inches and they sent the govt. home 2 hours early and the mall is crowded, no parking and the streets are running 10 mph over the speed limit. I will be shocked if we actually see the 10 inches. They closed our schools at 5am and the streets were clear.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hobo2000
    This storm, second half, is supposed to drop 10 inches and they sent the govt. home 2 hours early and the mall is crowded, no parking and the streets are running 10 mph over the speed limit. I will be shocked if we actually see the 10 inches. They closed our schools at 5am and the streets were clear.
    lol isnt that funny how they close everything before anything hits. When I first moved to Va they would call for 1 inch of snow and they would cancel school. I could not figure out why for th elife of me than it hit me.... Va is not prepared for weather like Iowa is.. I guess I was used to it in Iowa...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast