Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
on-line stores >

on-line stores

on-line stores

Old 05-25-2014, 05:02 AM

Hancock's of Paducah is my "Go to" store on line. They have great sales, and right now they are having 20 percent off site wide. They carry only name brand fabric, and move their inventory rather quickly. The shipping is not bad if you order a lot, and arrives rather quickly.
Old 05-25-2014, 02:58 PM

I don't buy a lot online as I really like to see and feel the fabric. Colors vary online and I like to feel the thickness of the fabric. Yesterday my husband and I went to Intercourse, PA and Oley, pa. Old Country Store has reopened and I have loved that store in the past. It was just as great yesterday. Their online store should be reopened soon. I have ordered from them in the past and they were good. I also went to Zook's in Intercourse, PA and they also have an online store. 3rd store was Ladyfingers in Oley. The owner is doing a Crafty class, Double wedding ring, and it is on display and beautiful. All these places were neat, organized, and have a wonderful assortment of fabrics and terrific prices. We had a wonderful day. I must say I suggested (ha, ha) that my husband go to the train store and museum in Strasburg while I was in Intercourse!