Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Long overdue praise

Senior Member Rosie the "Ripper"'s Avatar
    I just finished reading the Quilted Paradise newsletter and I have to say that this weeks was one of the most informative letters I have read.

I wish to compliment the author (or authors) who put these newsletters together each week. I always look forward to reading each and every word on Monday morning because there is always something to learn
    I am totally amazed at the undying commitment these people have. It takes time (and we all know how precious that is) to do the research and then put it all together for us to browse through. I for one, am totally grateful for all your efforts and truly appreciate everything you do to make this board the one that stands out among all the others.

I hereby designate YOU the "blue ribbon", "first place", "gold star", "winner" and any other distinguishing honor, recipient of the year for all you do.

I am honored to be just a small part of such an amazing group and I hope everyone else on the board knows what a truly GREAT thing we have going here.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart and PLEASE keep up the EXCELLENT work.

Blog Entries
    I agree totally. Thanks

Thank you for posting this. I feel exactly the same way.
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by rosemary krupski
    I just finished reading the Quilted Paradise newsletter and I have to say that this weeks was one of the most informative letters I have read.

I wish to compliment the author (or authors) who put these newsletters together each week. I always look forward to reading each and every word on Monday morning because there is always something to learn
    I am totally amazed at the undying commitment these people have. It takes time (and we all know how precious that is) to do the research and then put it all together for us to browse through. I for one, am totally grateful for all your efforts and truly appreciate everything you do to make this board the one that stands out among all the others.

I hereby designate YOU the "blue ribbon", "first place", "gold star", "winner" and any other distinguishing honor, recipient of the year for all you do.

I am honored to be just a small part of such an amazing group and I hope everyone else on the board knows what a truly GREAT thing we have going here.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart and PLEASE keep up the EXCELLENT work.

Blog Entries
    That was very well said! I totally agree!!!

:thumbup:

I have asked that the person writing the newsletter pages would sign their work. It would be nice to know who the writer is so we can give them credit where credit it due.
    Since I have written several times, I assume they do not want to be acknowledged!

June in Cincinnati

DITTO!!!!

I totally agree.

Blog Entries
    Great newsletter :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Beautifully said Rosie!!!
    I totally agree and would
    encourage the writer to
    sign his/her name. Used
    to be signed by Konstadin.
    Whom ever writes for us
    please know how much you