Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Marking Magic - spray chalk

Marking Magic - spray chalk

Has anyone used the product Marking Magic? I saw a can today at my Hancocks store and was thinging of using it to mark a quilt, but wanted to ask "the pros on the board" first. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I have never used it, but I share your curiosity. I will watch your thread with interest for replies!
    Sheila N.

When Thomas Edison invented the light bulb, he tried over 2000 experiments before he got it to work. A young reporter asked him how it felt to fail so many times. He said, "I never failed once. I invented the light bulb. It just happened to be a 2000 step process."

I used it for the first time and I like it. Just have a well ventilated room, shake well and it highly flammable. It does a good job marking and the marking stay until you get ready to sew. Hopes this helps
    Believe, it can be done!

Thanks, Raine. I've been eyeing the product myself.

I have a can of June Tailor Quilters Stencil Marking Spray. I used it once I think. Took a lot of spraying over the stencil, smelled, but did wash out.

I am going to have to check this out.. Never heard of this , but I am always up for a new notion! If it works .. could be my newest favorite thing.

Thanks Raine, I appreciate you letting me and the others know. Happy Quilting.