Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Martinelli Slotted Rulers >

Martinelli Slotted Rulers

Martinelli Slotted Rulers

Old 02-27-2011, 11:22 AM

I did not approach the Martinelli booth at the quilt show. I am just going to wait for my friend to take care of it. I have had this Slotted ruler for a couple years, never used, still in original package. I do however, use the ergonomic rotary cuttery from time to time.

I buy my blades from Harbor Freight which is a supply store for businesses. These blades fit my all my rotary cutters and the cost is unbelievable. Two blades for less than two dollars..the blades are used by the people that put carpet in a home and cut the carpet with the blade, different cutter though. So, if you have Harbor Freight in your area check them out..or look online.
Thanks for asking about the ruler, take care,
Linda J
Old 12-22-2013, 07:42 PM

try cutting a straight line with Parkinson's disease. How many avenues would you explore and money spent before you just gave away you stash and stopped any form of quilting? Jog and watch your diet, you won't prevent an uncurable neuromuscular disease or some other unasked for medical condition to drastically change your quilting life. No serious reviews have I read on this thread.