Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: McCall Quilting

Blog Entries
    Does anybody know how much the store cost of this magazine is? I can order it online (I'm looking for May/June 2011), but I want to make sure it's a better deal. Unfortunately the closest store to carry it is 20 miles away, so I have to consider gas costs too. :thumbdown:

used to buy quilt mags in store all the time and also had several subscriptions. NO LONGER! I discovered the many free patterns you can get online. Now I save my money for fabric.

$5.99--Sometimes JoAnn's has 10% off. I keep thinking that I will stop buying magazines, but somehow they just jump into my cart.
    Sue

Quote Originally Posted by MommaDorian
    Does anybody know how much the store cost of this magazine is? I can order it online (I'm looking for May/June 2011), but I want to make sure it's a better deal. Unfortunately the closest store to carry it is 20 miles away, so I have to consider gas costs too. :thumbdown:
    I don't subscribe to quilting magazines. You can find your back issues and subscribe to newsletters for McCalls at www.McCalls.com

All of their patterns are there, and when I looked yesterday for a specific pattern they even had the date of the issue.

Blog Entries
    $5.99 is the same price on their website, but then I pay shipping too. I'm looking for the helpful hints, in this issue, for cutting/using mens ties.

The magazine costs $5.99.

Our library carries McCalls, maybe you could look at it at yours?

I bought a quilting magazine at Wally world (wal-mart) there was a guy there looking at the car magazine and such....well i walked up and picked up a quilting book, he shot me a funny look, and finaly he ask me not me not enough man i see...i Showed him my Marine Corp ring and ask him what has he done with his life.....he walked away.

It is usually cheaper to order a subscription. YOu should be able to get it for $20 a year, where aan individual issue is $5.99.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaw
    It is usually cheaper to order a subscription. YOu should be able to get it for $20 a year, where aan individual issue is $5.99.
    Is this a good one to have a subscription for? I found some of them are not as good.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast