Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: missing manual

Unhappy missing manual

i have just inherited a brother super ace 11 and did not come with a manual can anybody help

I'm not sure what a Brother Super Ace 11 is but many times you can find manuals online. Just Google manuals/Brother Super Ace 11. Good luck. Hope you fine one.

Blog Entries
    Hi I had a brother machine a few years back and lost the manual and they mailed me a new one free of charge. I just called them and asked. I don't have their number but you can probably get it online
    Create something beautiful from scraps.

what was the web site, somebody told me about it weeks ago..that has lots of free manuals...........it was something like AISDE or something.........I cant find where I wrote it down......help................
    Judy, retired RN, alias 4 dogs and in the mountains of western North Carolina.

Someday you will be a memory - try to make it a good one .

Don't forget e-Bay. They often have manuals.
    Rules of Life:1-Don't take anything personally 2-Integrity of words and deeds 3-Don't make assumptions 4-Do your best

This is the manual for the Brother Super Ace II in pdf format. If you right-click on this link and click "Save Target As," you can store it wherever you want on your hard drive.

http://www.brother.com.au/PDF/Client...20Ace%20II.pdf

You can also go to the Brother USA web site and find the manual if you have the model number: https://www.brother-usa.com/manuals/...oductGroupID=3

Blog Entries
    Great job in finding and helping with this question. You were quicker than I. Kudos (smile).

Quote Originally Posted by thepolyparrot View Post
    This is the manual for the Brother Super Ace II in pdf format. If you right-click on this link and click "Save Target As," you can store it wherever you want on your hard drive.

http://www.brother.com.au/PDF/Client...20Ace%20II.pdf
    Desiderata (Max Ehrmann) - Walk placidly amid the noise and haste and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story. Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by 4dogs View Post
    what was the web site, somebody told me about it weeks ago..that has lots of free manuals...........it was something like AISDE or something.........I cant find where I wrote it down......help................
    ISMACS.NET.......lots of manuals free
    Happiness is a form of travel...not a destination.