Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Missouri Star Quilt Co Daily Deal

Have bought it twice and added to my order. Every thing has been beautiful!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sewcrazygirl
    Ahhhhh Geeeesh! Another great site to keep me away from the sewing machine! UGGGGHHHH :roll:

I have to stop looking at their deals. I bought three items + extras. I am going broke. Yesterday they had a Christmas jellyroll. What do I want to do with that when it gets here. Seven months till Christmas.

They are very nice and I love to watch Jenny's videos. I am buying too much stuff I really don't need.

Blog Entries
    The deals are great and the service is FAST :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    I also order from them quite abit & love everything that I have received so far!! :D The quality is wonderful & the service is very fast!! I am sure you wouldn't be disappointed!!
    :D :D :D :D

Blog Entries
    I just love Missouri Quilt Company videos on youtube, I have learned alot from them

I order the daily deal at least 2 times per week, the shipping is always a flat $5 and you can get some great fabic and they have sales as well. I have always gotten Moda fabric and it is good quality. Customer service is great too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kkbrand
    I order the daily deal at least 2 times per week, the shipping is always a flat $5 and you can get some great fabic and they have sales as well. I have always gotten Moda fabric and it is good quality. Customer service is great too.
    I too order a lot of the Daily Deals. An order came today- a Daily Deal of pastel Kona charm packs and also the Binding Tool. There was a handwritten note inside from Jenny thanking me and wishing me happy quilting. Where else do you get service like that!

Quote Originally Posted by Joeysnana
    I am new to the board and learned here about the Missouri Star Quilt Co website. Concerning the Quilter's Daily Deal: is it usually a pretty good bargain and have you purchased any of the daily deals? TiA
    I'm a MSQC devoted fan and if it weren't for Jenny, the owner, I'd never be on this path back to quilting which I am quickly becoming passionate about! LOVE her! She makes everything SO easy for me to learn in her tute vids.

I've purchased my Christmas project from them, they recently had the Northwoods, I think it's called, Charm packs on their midnight special and I purchased a jelly roll to go w/it. SO funn!

You won't regret ANY purchase from them. They have been more than helpful with me and patient, oh the patient's they have with this newbie! :lol:

My favourite part is their customer service. ALWAYS with a smile and a personalized thank you jotted on my receipt. Those things mean the MOST to me.

Enjoy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2