Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Monthly Quilt Boxes >

Monthly Quilt Boxes

Monthly Quilt Boxes

Old 06-29-2016, 12:07 PM
Power Poster

Leah day gets them and does a video each time so you can see what's in a box in video. I don't have a stash and don't want one so I'm not signing up
Old 06-29-2016, 12:14 PM

I'll stick with shopping myself, thank you
Old 06-29-2016, 01:55 PM

i was so disappointed. i resigned after receiving one box months ago when i received an email about the christmas in july box with fabrics from lynette anderson. seeing as she is my favorite designer i quickly signed up month to month and was patiently waiting the arrival of this pkg which the email said was separate from the monthly box. but i wasn't worried about the additional cost for this one time, only to find out they made a mistake. the email should never have been sent out. this was for customers who went to there shop and picked it up. although there was nowhere in the email that said that. i kept the email. i contacted them several times about this and my disappointment and there reply was it was an error and they are not making any additional boxes and they don't have any left. so much for customer service. i will be cancelling my subscription again and this time i won't give them a third chance.
Old 06-29-2016, 03:46 PM

I did two months of Quilty Box and then cancelled due to two factors: (1) too many duplicates of things I already own, and (2) items that I really will not ever use. Personally, I liked the fabric, but should not add to an already more than sufficient stash. Pattern-wise, I prefer to choose my own - and there are a ton of free patterns available online. Might be good for someone who is just starting out and wants to build a stash of fabric and notions.