1. No matter how much of a particular fabric you have for the quilt you want to make, you will always be 1/2 yd short.
2. Even if you own 200 shades of blue thread , you will not have the one that matches the project you are starting.
3. If you have a piece of fabric 10" wide and need five 2" wide strips you will cut one of those strips 2 1/2" wide and be short 1 strip.
4. The cat will choose to nap only on the quilt you made for your sister w/ allergies.
5. That fabric you need more of to complete the quilt in #1 above was discontinued last month or they just sold the last piece right before you got to the quilt shop.
6. You will always run out of bobbin thread 1" before the end of the last border.
7. As you put the final stitch in the binding of her Barbie quilt, you hear your granddaughter say "Barbie is for babies . I want Lord of the Rings quilt.
8. The scissors and pincushion, even if you have six of each, are always on the other side of the room. You will not discover this until you sit down.
9. That fabric you need more of for the quilt in #1 is back in production , but it is a new dye lot and does not match what you have.
10. You will break your last sewing needle at midnight the night before your quilt is to be turned in for the guild quilt show.
Wow are these ever true!!!! Hope you enjoyed reading them and got some good chuckles and flashbacks came back. Happy Quilting!!!!!