Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
My Dearest Candlequilter >

My Dearest Candlequilter

My Dearest Candlequilter

Old 06-15-2011, 03:24 PM

Quiltie.............your not alone, I can't figure it out either..........I am a visual person and can't print the PP pattern.......I am so frustrated............I know its naughty of me but I am thinking some bad words.............tsk.............calla
Old 06-15-2011, 03:26 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by calla
Quiltie.............your not alone, I can't figure it out either..........I am a visual person and can't print the PP pattern.......I am so frustrated............I know its naughty of me but I am thinking some bad words.............tsk.............calla
I had to send it to my sister and have her print it. I didn't have the right program on my computer. All I got when I opened it was pretty little jibberish.
Old 06-15-2011, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Sadiemae
Originally Posted by calla
I had to send it to my sister and have her print it. I didn't have the right program on my computer. All I got when I opened it was pretty little jibberish.
jibberish. That's what I was speaking before I finished!

:lol:
Old 06-15-2011, 09:03 PM
Power Poster

Please....if I show any interest in another PP project, please whisper the word "star" and I will come back down to reality.
Old 06-16-2011, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Sadiemae
Please....if I show any interest in another PP project, please whisper the word "star" and I will come back down to reality.
Oh that's what I said too, the 1st day after the star! I have begun to define my life...pre-star and post- star. LOL Told my daughter to just shoot me and put me out of my misery if I even mentioned it! Now a few days later...I'm thinkin'....I could do that again!! It's a sickness I tell ya! Or it's like childbirth, when you're going through it you say to yourself "never again" and then, when it's all done you sort of forget about the agony you just endured and start thinking about another one. Where will it end!!! :roll:
Old 06-16-2011, 01:15 PM
Power Poster

If it is a sickness, I need a PP aspirin please. lol
Old 06-24-2011, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by quiltyfeelings
My Dearest Candlequilter,
It is with sincere regrets that I am writing to inform you of my inability to follow your clear and concise directions for creating your Star Block paper-pieced pattern. I have been struggling since 10 o'clock this morning (it is now after 3 pm) and I simply cannot get my block to lay flat. While I hate to commit to something and not be able to follow through, I am asking for mercy and forgiveness. However, I do feel that I must "pay" you something so I will be placing some festive reds, whites, and blues in the mail to you. In light of the upcoming holiday and since I was making a patriotic star, I thought you might like to know that because of "fullness" (think C) in the center of my block I will be making another one just like the first one and wearing them tied with a string to my bosom. I think my fellow festive July 4th party-goers will enjoy my new bikini bathing suit top...
With warmest regards,
quiltyfeelings
p.s. any ideas for a paper-pieced star pattern that could accomodate the lower portion required for a "bikini bottom?"
:)

sorry.
:XD: ROFL
Old 06-25-2011, 08:20 AM
dd

I removed the paper and pressed mine, a lot. Got it to lay pretty flat. Mailed it today. Hope she can use it. Just glad I don't have to do another.
Old 07-01-2011, 12:03 PM

I was going through some of the past postings for the candlequilter stars and I have to say I am laughing so hard the tears are flowing. I had to throw away the first one I attempted but the second one went pretty well.