Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
My latte is finished and I no longer have any excuses! >

My latte is finished and I no longer have any excuses!

My latte is finished and I no longer have any excuses!

Old 07-01-2010, 02:58 AM

Does anyone else have this problem?? I really don't want to leave the QB and get ready for work! LOL I allow myself a peak in the morning while I drink my latte (or 2) and all it makes me do is want to call in sick and spend the day quilting! OMG, I hope my boss isn't on this board. :)
Old 07-01-2010, 03:46 AM

I know exactly what you mean!! My should do list includes putting away laundry, doing laundry, hedging the bushes and weeding garden and flower beds. Going to be on the cooler side so outside work won't be bad.

Lets see what I've done, laundry put away (YEAH!!) doing more laundry though. Shopped Eleanor Burns Sale, on board want to sew on FIL's quilt. It'll be interesting to see exactly what I do get done today.

Wish me luck!!
Old 07-01-2010, 04:00 AM
Power Poster

Me, too!!!!! But I really need to find some timeto clean today!
Old 07-01-2010, 04:15 AM

Have to dfo some last minute cleaning, got to the store, empty and fill dishwasher, deadhead the roses, clean the picnic table and chairs, all before 4:00 when I have three house guests coming for the week-end. And here I sit and would much rather be doing this! LOL
Old 07-01-2010, 04:16 AM

Originally Posted by Lori L
Does anyone else have this problem?? I really don't want to leave the QB and get ready for work! LOL I allow myself a peak in the morning while I drink my latte (or 2) and all it makes me do is want to call in sick and spend the day quilting! OMG, I hope my boss isn't on this board. :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: You should retire like I did. Then you can spend more time on the board. Priorities, Girl, priorities!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 07-01-2010, 04:21 AM
Power Poster

At least I'm not the only one!! :D:D
Old 07-01-2010, 04:53 AM

Oh soooooo true. I leave the computer on when I go to bed so it is right here when I get up. Let's see, I need to shower, have breakfast, get dressed oh and yes go to WORK :oops:
Old 07-01-2010, 05:51 AM

I have to get dressed and move the car in 26 mins. I know what you mean! I like to start the day by looking at everyone's pictures & then check to see if any quilter is looking fot stuff. Ok, I'm in the shower in 30 secs! Have a great day! Dotty/NYC
Old 07-01-2010, 06:09 AM

Originally Posted by raptureready
Originally Posted by Lori L
:lol: :lol: :lol: You should retire like I did. Then you can spend more time on the board. Priorities, Girl, priorities!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
OMG -- if only! I can retire in 27 more years. hooray for summer though -- if only everyone would stop planning stuff for me to do/be in charge of "it's summer what else are you doing?" answer: "QUILTING!"

=) =) =)
Old 07-01-2010, 06:12 AM
Power Poster

Oh yes....I do the same...now I've gotten to where I get up even earlier, go outside (before coffee) and do all my chores- garden, feeding horses/cows, walk dog..feed cats..THEN I come in and get my coffee and get my QB fix for the day. Its hard to get up to start DH's breakfast...hmm...maybe he'll opt for cereal today and he can get it himself :lol: :lol: :lol: